    I have 1.0.4.

    Thanks, James.
    , Jun 6, 2005

  2. Erik Guest

    wrote:

    >I ran a cache, history, registry cleaner this morning ( crap
    >cleaner)and ever since, some web pages look screwy. For example,
    >www.boston.com looks all old and early WWWeb'ey, could I have
    >inadvertantly changed some setting that makes some web pages look like
    >1996?

    Not being familiar with any reg cleaner etc. I can't advise you on the
    specifics of that type of application. Regardless, I would recommend
    that you backup at least your bookmarks.html from your profile directory
    (C:\Documents and Settings\Smith\Application Data\Mozilla\[firefox]) and
    then reinstall Firefox/Mozilla over your current installation to restore
    any missing registry keys.

    Also, it could be pretty likely that you lost some extensions (eg
    Macromedia Flash) and simply reinstalling would fix the problem.

    --
    -Erik
    http://blog.thesmithlife.com
    Erik, Jun 7, 2005