    ..pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
    missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance. k
    35454.

    k35454, Aug 13, 2006

  2. k35454

    Robert Baer Guest

    k35454 wrote:
    > I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
    > .pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
    > missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance. k
    > 35454.

    You should have *first* contacted Nero support!

    Robert Baer, Aug 13, 2006

  3. k35454

    k35454 Guest

    "Robert Baer" <> wrote in message
    k35454 wrote:
    > I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
    > .pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
    > missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance.

    > 35454.

    You should have *first* contacted Nero support

    I did. No help frrom the FAQ.

    k35454, Aug 13, 2006
  4. k35454

    Gel Guest

    Re: Help Wanted: .pdf

    Download another pdf document from somewhere
    ie www.smoke-alarms.co.uk
    click "Downloads"

    If one of those doesn't work re install the adobe; recall its 27mb at
    moment, and save to hard drive, rather than just run.

    Gel, Aug 13, 2006
  5. k35454

    k35454 Guest

    Re: Help Wanted: .pdf

    "Gel" <> wrote in message
    Download another pdf document from somewhere
    ie www.smoke-alarms.co.uk
    click "Downloads"

    If one of those doesn't work re install the adobe; recall its 27mb at
    moment, and save to hard drive, rather than just run.

    I anticipated that. During the past week I downloaded the
    latest Adobe on 3 separate occasions: each time used it
    started
    with a statement that "PaperMetaData" had failed to
    initialize, and it wouldn't open anything. I removed it and
    replaced it with old Adobe from 2002 which opens some .pdf
    automatically but not whatever Nero 7 is using., In the
    meantime
    I have uninstalled Nero 7 and re-installed Nero 6x. Maybe I
    am
    wrong, but I still view my problem as being .pdf and not
    Nero.
    John M. k35454.

    k35454, Aug 13, 2006