    understanding on how computers work.

    Please dont ask about the position unless you live close by and want to
    interview.
    Ghost, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Ghost

    lglover Guest

    Ghost,

    I live in the Land O' Lakes area. I cannot do full time due to current
    position but can assist on Fridays on an intern status if you need help.

    lglover, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <0NR5b.5394$>, "lglover"
    <> wrote:

    > Ghost,
    >
    > I live in the Land O' Lakes area. I cannot do full time due to current
    > position but can assist on Fridays on an intern status if you need help.
    > "Ghost" <> wrote in message
    > > Is anyone in the New Port Richey, FL area?
    > >
    > > I still need to hire a full time tech.
    > >
    > > I am willing to train- so long as you have some basic skills and a basic
    > > understanding on how computers work.
    > >
    > > Please dont ask about the position unless you live close by and want to
    > > interview.

    lglover...

    Thank yo for your offer... I finlly hired someone today- hopefully he will
    work out...

    However, when you are in New Port Richey sometime, come on in and visit...
    Ghost, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, melbatista
    <> wrote:

    > Ghost wrote:
    > > *Is anyone in the New Port Richey, FL area?
    > >
    > > I still need to hire a full time tech.
    > >
    > > I am willing to train- so long as you have some basic skills and a> basic
    > > understanding on how computers work.
    > >
    > > Please dont ask about the position unless you live close by and want> to
    > > interview. *

    > Hi
    > I just read your add and I am interested. I live in the Port RicheyArea

    close to Walmart on US 19 and Congress St. I read that you foundyour tech,
    but I currently have a job working about 30 hours a weekthat I can make
    some changes. I am willing to work for Free for 2 daysa week in exchange
    of COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. I am very responsible and youcan check my current
    job reference and my past criminal history so youcan see that I am clean.
    I have some technical computer knowledge and Iknow how to make hardware
    and software upgrades. I dont do drugs and Iam bilingual. So if you are
    interested and want to go in to moredetails contact me so we can talk in
    person.

    > Melvin Batista
    > ---Sign up to get free daily practice

    questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htmView this thread:
    http://www.examnotes.net/article1021148.htmlmelbatista------------------------------------------------------------------------melbatista's
    Profile:
    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=206191

    Melvin,

    Feel free to stop in at the office... We can talk...
    Ghost, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Ghost

    techmel Guest

    Where can I find you!

    Hi this is Melvin under a different user name because for the other
    user name i cant find my password. (melbatista) thats me. I want to
    go to your office but... WHERE? please send me an email to this
    address because I dont really know where can I go to talk to you.
    send to this address:

    so we can talk business thank you again
    melvin batista
    ==============
    techmel, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, dbastian
    <> wrote:

    > I recently moved to the Hudson area from NY. I am actively searching

    fora support position. Please call or email me.
    > 727-207-3690
    > Denise BastiandbastianSign up for free daily practice questions at:

    http://www.QoD.US------------------------------------------------------------------------Posted
    via
    http://www.examnotes.net------------------------------------------------------------------------View
    this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1021148.html

    Denise,

    My shop is here in New Port Richey-

    While I have no openings at the moment, please feel free to come in and I
    can let you know how things are in the area...

    A+ Computer Service, Inc

    apluscomputer.biz
    Ghost, Apr 19, 2004
  7. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    http://www.examnotes.net------------------------------------------------------------------------View
    > this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1021148.html
    >

    > Denise,
    >
    > My shop is here in New Port Richey-
    >
    > While I have no openings at the moment, please feel free to come in and I
    > can let you know how things are in the area...
    >
    > A+ Computer Service, Inc
    >
    > apluscomputer.biz

    Well, it has been a week... and Denise never called me... (and I even
    emailed her)... typical...
    Ghost, Apr 25, 2004
  8. Ghost

    Joe Guest

    its so slow here,im starving,too bad I;m not in your
    area........whatever happened to the new hire you reported to police
    ,you said had ripped you off?

    Joe, Apr 30, 2004
  9. Ghost

    ekrack Guest

    > Ghostwrote:
    Is anyone in the New Port Richey, FL area?

    > I still need to hire a full time tech.
    >
    > I am willing to train- so long as you have some basic skills and a

    basic
    > understanding on how computers work.
    >
    > Please dont ask about the position unless you live close by and want

    > interview.

    Hi,

    I live in NPR off of ridge rd and was wondering if you were still
    loking for a tech?
    ekrack, Oct 14, 2004
  10. On 14 Oct 2004 14:30:54 -0400,
    -dot-com.no-spam.invalid (ekrack) wrote:

    >> Ghostwrote:

    >Is anyone in the New Port Richey, FL area?
    >>
    >> I still need to hire a full time tech.
    >>
    >> I am willing to train- so long as you have some basic skills and a

    >basic
    >> understanding on how computers work.
    >>
    >> Please dont ask about the position unless you live close by and want

    >> interview.

    >Hi,
    >
    >I live in NPR off of ridge rd and was wondering if you were still
    >loking for a tech?

    He hasn't posted in awhile, unless he has changed his 'nym.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Oct 14, 2004