    ,chose save as wallpaper.Now, she can't find the image to delete it so it
    won't load as wallpaper.Deleted email, searched on pc for the filename of
    the photo, cant find file(photo).
    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004

  2. Eddie Van Helsing

    Artemis Guest

    Eddie Van Helsing wrote:
    > friend saves photo from email, pc used IE to open image, right clicked
    > ,chose save as wallpaper.Now, she can't find the image to delete it so it
    > won't load as wallpaper.Deleted email, searched on pc for the filename of
    > the photo, cant find file(photo).

    Did you have a question?

    --
    Artemis
    Artemis, May 21, 2004

  3. Yes, how to find the image to delete it.

    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004
  4. Eddie Van Helsing

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Artemis" <> wrote in message
    > Eddie Van Helsing wrote:
    > > friend saves photo from email, pc used IE to open image, right clicked
    > > ,chose save as wallpaper.Now, she can't find the image to delete it so

    it
    > > won't load as wallpaper.Deleted email, searched on pc for the filename

    of
    > > the photo, cant find file(photo).
    > >

    > Did you have a question?

    Probably...they just couldn't figure out sentence structure, capitals,
    punctuation, etc., so asking a question was going to be *way* too tough <g>
    and they gave up.
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2004
  5. Eddie Van Helsing

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > "Artemis" <> wrote in message
    > > Eddie Van Helsing wrote:
    > > > friend saves photo from email, pc used IE to open image, right clicked
    > > > ,chose save as wallpaper.Now, she can't find the image to delete it so

    > it
    > > > won't load as wallpaper.Deleted email, searched on pc for the filename

    > of
    > > > the photo, cant find file(photo).
    > > >

    > > Did you have a question?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Artemis

    <top posting crap fixed>

    > Yes, how to find the image to delete it.

    Okay...but first let me rant....you just top-posted to a thread that was
    bottom posted. That put your reply in the wrong place. Keep these things
    going all the same way please! Learn to use newsgroups so you make it easy
    on others.

    Now...IE usually saves "wallpaper" files as "internet explorer
    wallpaper.bmp" - search for that and you should be able to get rid of it.
    Depending on the version of Windows you are running, it will be in
    c:\windows or C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2004
  6. Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were shitting
    yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post, you, on the
    other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using OE, which defaults
    to top posting.

    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004
  7. Eddie Van Helsing

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Eddie Van Helsing" <evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote in message
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > > > "Artemis" <> wrote in message

    > clicked

    it
    > so
    > > > it

    > filename
    > > > of

    > > <top posting crap fixed>
    > >
    > > > Yes, how to find the image to delete it.
    > > >

    > > Okay...but first let me rant....you just top-posted to a thread that was
    > > bottom posted. That put your reply in the wrong place. Keep these things
    > > going all the same way please! Learn to use newsgroups so you make it

    easy
    > > on others.
    > >
    > > Now...IE usually saves "wallpaper" files as "internet explorer
    > > wallpaper.bmp" - search for that and you should be able to get rid of

    it.
    > > Depending on the version of Windows you are running, it will be in
    > > c:\windows or C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    > > Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer

    <Top posting once again fixed>

    > Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were shitting
    > yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post, you, on the
    > other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using OE, which

    defaults
    > to top posting.

    I doubt it. If you had, you would know what is accepted practice. I *also*
    use OE, which as you say, defaults to top posting. But I have enough sense
    to know how to use it correctly. Which leads me to the only alternative for
    people spewing trash like you:

    *plonk*
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2004
  8. See you asshole, you are bottom posting to a top posted thread,

    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004
  9. Eddie Van Helsing

    > See you asshole, you are bottom posting to a top posted thread,
    >
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Eddie Van Helsing" <evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote in message
    > > > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > > > clicked

    delete
    > > it
    > > > so
    > > > filename

    > was

    > things

    it
    > > easy

    of
    > > it.
    > > > >

    > > <Top posting once again fixed>
    > >
    > > "Eddie Van Helsing" <evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote in message
    > > > Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were

    > shitting
    > > > yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post, you, on

    the
    > > > other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using OE, which

    > > defaults
    > > > to top posting.

    > > I doubt it. If you had, you would know what is accepted practice. I

    *also*
    > > use OE, which as you say, defaults to top posting. But I have enough

    sense
    > > to know how to use it correctly. Which leads me to the only alternative

    > for
    > > people spewing trash like you:

    <One last time - just because he's stupid>

    > See you asshole, you are bottom posting to a top posted thread,

    Nope. Think about it. You *started* the thread. While that is at the top, it
    is *not* top-posted. Every thread starts at the top (duh!) The first reply
    to your post was "bottom posted" (correct netiquitte, BTW). Then you top
    posted...showing just how stupid you are. And over and over again, proving
    the point.

    (This from someone who can't even find a bloody bitmap <g>!)
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2004
  10. But you don't know how to snip......

    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004
  11. Your killfile doesn't work,Mor0n......not only are you STOOPID but a fking
    liar too...
    so, you just keep bottom posting to a thread and it keeps getting larger in
    size....I am not the one looking for a bitmap, which incidentally, is a
    ..JPG....

    Eddie Van Helsing, May 21, 2004
  12. Eddie Van Helsing

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:16:03 -0400, "Eddie Van Helsing"
    <evh@hewentthatwaycom> scribbled:

    >Listen you stupid fucktard.. I

    There's the best way to get people to help with your questions...

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, May 21, 2004
  13. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Nope. Think about it. You *started* the thread. While that is at the top, it
    > is *not* top-posted. Every thread starts at the top (duh!) The first reply

    I started a thread, the other day, with a top post. It confused
    everyone.

    Or was it a bottom post? Well, it was *on* of those two. ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
    Blinky the Shark, May 21, 2004
  14. Eddie Van Helsing

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    > > Nope. Think about it. You *started* the thread. While that is at the

    top, it
    > > is *not* top-posted. Every thread starts at the top (duh!) The first

    reply

    > I started a thread, the other day, with a top post. It confused
    > everyone.
    >
    > Or was it a bottom post? Well, it was *on* of those two. ;)

    My point exactly ;o)

    And if he's been doing so much newsgroups for so long, how come there are
    only 7 references to him on Google? Hmmmm....
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2004
  15. Eddie Van Helsing

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Search files/folders with wallpaper You can delete your file from
    the search results, file/delete.

    Juan Pérez, May 21, 2004
  16. Eddie Van Helsing

    John Guest

    In article <>, Eddie Van Helsing
    <evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote:

    > Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were shitting
    > yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post, you, on the
    > other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using OE, which defaults
    > to top posting.

    Bottom posting is the standard. You are expected to post any reply on
    the bottom.
    The fact that Microsoft made OE default to the top means nothing about
    what you are expected to do.
    Even Microsoft has admitted that posting on the bottom is the standard
    for newsgroups. You can complain to them about the bad design of OE.

    It is nonsense to say that you started the thread with a top post --
    there isn't anything to quote in the first posting of a thread.

    Two things to answer your inquiry, though:
    doesn't the Display control panel show the file name of any such image?
    It might even show the pathname. If so, she has something to search
    for.
    It is not very important to delete the currect file if all she wants is
    to change the desktop display. Change it to anything else, save and
    Apply, and the other file would be ignored.

    It's certainly possible that Windows writes a temporary file for the
    desktop image even if the original file is removed -- that makes it
    possible to retain the desktop as ordered. But I don't know if that is
    the way that her version of Windows does it.
    John, May 21, 2004
  17. Eddie Van Helsing

    doS Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > > Toolman Tim wrote:
    > >
    > > > Nope. Think about it. You *started* the thread. While that is at the

    > top, it
    > > > is *not* top-posted. Every thread starts at the top (duh!) The first

    > reply
    > >
    > > I started a thread, the other day, with a top post. It confused
    > > everyone.
    > >
    > > Or was it a bottom post? Well, it was *on* of those two. ;)
    > >

    > My point exactly ;o)
    >
    > And if he's been doing so much newsgroups for so long, how come there are
    > only 7 references to him on Google? Hmmmm....

    Cause he nym shifts?
    doS, May 21, 2004
  18. Eddie Van Helsing

    Hamman Guest

    > Your killfile doesn't work,Mor0n......not only are you STOOPID but a fking
    > liar too...
    > so, you just keep bottom posting to a thread and it keeps getting larger

    in
    > size....I am not the one looking for a bitmap, which incidentally, is a
    > .JPG....

    <snip>

    Listen you knobjockey, top posting is incredibly annoying. Using OE is not
    an excuse [look at my headers]. Learn to use it properly.

    Windows saves the jpeg or whatever other format as a bitmap if you use the
    right click context menu on it.

    hamman
    Hamman, May 21, 2004
  19. John wrote:

    > In article <>, Eddie Van Helsing
    ><evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote:

    >> Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were
    >> shitting yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post,
    >> you, on the other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using
    >> OE, which defaults to top posting.

    > Bottom posting is the standard. You are expected to post any reply on
    > the bottom. The fact that Microsoft made OE default to the top means
    > nothing about what you are expected to do.

    Time to dust this off, again: "Top posting because that's where you
    found the cursor is like shitting your pants because that's where your
    ass hole happened to be."

    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2004
  20. Eddie Van Helsing

    > John wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, Eddie Van Helsing
    > ><evh@hewentthatwaycom> wrote:

    > >> Listen you stupid fucktard.. I was using newsgroups when you were
    > >> shitting yellow, I started the fucking thread, which was a top post,
    > >> you, on the other hand you dumbfuck, should be able to see I am using
    > >> OE, which defaults to top posting.

    > > Bottom posting is the standard. You are expected to post any reply on
    > > the bottom. The fact that Microsoft made OE default to the top means
    > > nothing about what you are expected to do.

    > Time to dust this off, again: "Top posting because that's where you
    > found the cursor is like shitting your pants because that's where your
    > ass hole happened to be."

    Oh my - I don't think it has *ever* been said better!
    Toolman Tim, May 23, 2004