    Is there any way to recover a complete directory
    deleted with RMDIR /S ? (Win 2k system)

    TIA, Sean_Q_
    Sean, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Sean

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 05:12:50 GMT, Sean <> wrote:

    >Is there any way to recover a complete directory
    >deleted with RMDIR /S ? (Win 2k system)

    Possibly, if you've done absolutely NOTHING on the system since then,
    there's your pick of data recovery software.

    Evan Platt, Jun 2, 2007

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 05:12:50 GMT, Sean <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any way to recover a complete directory
    >> deleted with RMDIR /S ? (Win 2k system)

    > Possibly, if you've done absolutely NOTHING on the system since then,
    > there's your pick of data recovery software.

    THanks -- the folder wasn't on my system (C:) drive,
    and I haven't written to it since.

    Are there any recommended freeware utils that will do it?

    TIA, Sean_Q_
    Sean, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Sean

    Guest