    desperately need.
    --
    Javine - University Student

    Javine, Jan 17, 2008

  2. "Javine" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, can you help me?
    >
    > I'm currently studying Database Design for one of my modules of my uni
    > course.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me the additional space required by MS Access for each
    > field
    > within any given database???

    As answered in another group where you also posted.... the answer is "It
    depends."

    > I've looked everywhere and I cannot find this information that I so
    > desperately need.

    Might I suggest an advance Microsoft Access book.. such as (perhaps)
    Microsoft Press Access 2003 Inside/Out.

    or any advanced level Access =Programming= book.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Jan 19, 2008