help!!! VDHL codes of keypad..

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by mitsui9999, Oct 17, 2008.

  1. mitsui9999

    mitsui9999

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Help me to solve the problems about the keypad decode.
    eg: output: col1 goes high when row1 is high and button press is 1
    row 2 is high and button press is 4

    let me know that what wrong with it. thanks

    entity prog5 is
    Port ( reset , clk : in std_logic;
    index : in integer range 1 to 12;
    col : out std_logic_vector(2 downto 0);