    A4 pages.How can I get the correct layout with all 4 pages printing on the
    A4 sheet to fold correctly. I have changed the page layout but it still
    doesn't move anything. Hope this makes sense and you can help.

    miklol, Nov 30, 2003

  2. miklol

    Rob K Guest

    "miklol" avait prétendu :
    <snip>
    > Hope this makes sense and you can help.

    No, sorry, IMHO it does NOT make sense. Yes it's roughly understandable
    but IMHO if you're after some decent answers you'll need to be more
    specific, what OS, what software etc etc...

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Nov 30, 2003

  3. miklol

    Phil Guest

    "Rob K" <> wrote in message
    > "miklol" avait prétendu :
    > <snip>
    > > Hope this makes sense and you can help.

    > No, sorry, IMHO it does NOT make sense. Yes it's roughly understandable
    > but IMHO if you're after some decent answers you'll need to be more
    > specific, what OS, what software etc etc...

    Didn't he say he was using Serif? I thought he did, but maybe I am seeing
    things!

    Phil, Nov 30, 2003
  4. miklol

    Boomer Guest

    Phil, <> wrote:

    > "Rob K" <> wrote in message
    >> "miklol" avait prétendu :
    >> <snip>
    >> > Hope this makes sense and you can help.

    >> No, sorry, IMHO it does NOT make sense. Yes it's roughly
    >> understandable but IMHO if you're after some decent answers
    >> you'll need to be more specific, what OS, what software etc
    >> etc...

    > Didn't he say he was using Serif? I thought he did, but maybe I
    > am seeing things!

    But which Serif product?

    Boomer, Nov 30, 2003
  5. miklol

    GHalleck Guest

    miklol wrote:

    > I am trying to produce a 4 page booklet in serif , but can only print single
    > A4 pages.How can I get the correct layout with all 4 pages printing on the
    > A4 sheet to fold correctly. I have changed the page layout but it still
    > doesn't move anything. Hope this makes sense and you can help.

    I would use an application that will divide the A4 page into quarters for easy
    layout, i.e., design it for the desired folding pattern. Within each quarter page,
    insert the text into its own box. Some word processing programs can do this
    but if one can afford it, the full (or retail) version of Adobe Acrobat. Or
    prepare each page of the booklet on its own sheet; find a computer-driven
    print shop, e.g., at Kinko's, and the friendly technician will load it up for a
    print job at reasonable cost. Don't worry about serif or non-serif...it applies
    just to the font style.

    GHalleck, Nov 30, 2003
  6. miklol

    Phil Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > Phil, <> wrote:
    >

    > > "Rob K" <> wrote in message
    > >> "miklol" avait prétendu :
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> No, sorry, IMHO it does NOT make sense. Yes it's roughly
    > >> understandable but IMHO if you're after some decent answers
    > >> you'll need to be more specific, what OS, what software etc
    > >> etc...

    > > Didn't he say he was using Serif? I thought he did, but maybe I
    > > am seeing things!

    > But which Serif product?

    Point Taken!

    Phil, Nov 30, 2003
  7. miklol

    Kráftéé Guest

    miklol wrote:
    > I am trying to produce a 4 page booklet in serif , but can only
    > print single A4 pages.How can I get the correct layout with all 4
    > pages printing on the A4 sheet to fold correctly. I have changed
    > the page layout but it still doesn't move anything. Hope this makes
    > sense and you can help.

    Which version of which product are you suing as most of the more up to
    date ones have very good wizards telling/guiding you how to do exactly
    what you want..

    Kráftéé, Nov 30, 2003