    tells me to close Windows Media Player first, which isn't even open! Any
    thoughts?
    Karen

    Karen.T, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Karen.T

    Bud Light Guest

    Forget about Napster. User BearShare Lite version. Faster download times
    and you get almost the same P2P servers everytime. I usually download a 5
    minute song in about 20 seconds.

    "Karen.T" <> wrote in message
    > Having trouble connecting to napster. Comes up with an error message that
    > it has encountered a problem and has to close. Have tried reinstalling

    but

    Bud Light, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Karen.T

    elaich Guest

    "Karen.T" <> wrote in

    > Having trouble connecting to napster. Comes up with an error message
    > that it has encountered a problem and has to close. Have tried
    > reinstalling but tells me to close Windows Media Player first, which
    > isn't even open! Any thoughts?
    > Karen

    The Napster software seems a bit buggy. I tried it but am going to cancel,
    since the quality of the tracks I downloaded from them is noticably lower
    than a CD track ripped to 128 kbps MP3.

    elaich, Mar 1, 2005