    I am trying to update my virus definitions for my Norton Antivirus software
    put everytime I start the process it just stops. Is the site down.
    thank you

    steve, Mar 13, 2006

  2. steve

    someone Guest

    "steve" <noreal@.invalid> wrote in message
    news:udhRf.4337$...
    > Hello,
    > I am trying to update my virus definitions for my Norton Antivirus
    > software
    > put everytime I start the process it just stops. Is the site down.
    > thank you

    Have a read here Steve. I think you can get them Auto-updated.

    someone, Mar 13, 2006

  3. steve

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:37:46 GMT, steve wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I am trying to update my virus definitions for my Norton Antivirus software
    >put everytime I start the process it just stops. Is the site down.
    >thank you

    Check with the vendor.
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeoffice/

    Me

    why?, Mar 13, 2006
  4. steve

    *x@y* Guest

    "steve" <noreal@.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am trying to update my virus definitions for my Norton Antivirus software
    > put everytime I start the process it just stops. Is the site down.
    > thank you

    Hello Steve,

    My last NIS I have used was 2003, in those old days the updates
    was automatic once a week, or manual anytime but would find
    nothing new. I am not aware if they improved to twice a week now.

    Try here for more info: http://tinyurl.com/jpvol

    Good Luck, x@y

    *x@y*, Mar 13, 2006