    matirial you can!!

    You can email me anything at

    Thank You
    David, Aug 13, 2004

  2. David

    nerd32768 Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    news:5fd501c4817f$ad10b700$...
    > Please help me i'm 14 years old and dont have much
    > experiance. please give me any pointers, tips, study
    > matirial you can!!
    >
    > You can email me anything at
    >
    > Thank You

    first of all, you need experience. you will not be able to pass the test
    with out experience. If you don't have much experience, i would strongly
    recommend taking classes. If you have enough experience that you think that
    you know most of the stuff on the test, you can get some books and study
    them. I would highly recommend the Sybex training guides. The first
    certification test you take will probably be the hardest, but you are likely
    to do much better on your second test. I would say that you just need to
    study until you feel that you are ready to pass the test. You should be able
    to pass the tests if you study enough. The tests are not too hard for a 14
    year old to take, but i would like to suggest that you start with a simpler
    CompTIA test like A+.

    Good luck,

    Nerd32768
    13 years old