    denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel mir bei den
    Übersetzungen helfen.

    Rajinder
    Rajinder Nijjhar, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Rajinder Nijjhar wrote:

    > I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under German.
    >
    > Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >
    > Hallo Herr Rajinder
    > leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis gestern
    > vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum übersetzen geben,
    > denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel mir bei den
    > Übersetzungen helfen.

    Bookmark this URL:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

    Translation:

    Hello Mr. Rajinder
    Unfortunately I could not answer your letter yet, since I had frozen
    until yesterday. Besides I must its letter only someone to translate to
    give, because my English is not good. On the Pilgertour Daniel will help
    me in the case of the translations.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Or http://ets.freetranslation.com/ translates it to:

    I not yet was able to answer hello Mr. Rajinder unfortunately your letter
    because I was freezes until yesterday.
    Moreover I must translate give your letter first someone to that, for my
    English is not good. On the Pilgertour,
    Daniel will help me in the translations.

    JOHN ROBINSON, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Rajinder Nijjhar

    thanatoid Guest

    "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or
    > under German.
    >
    > Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >

    > Hallo Herr Rajinder
    > leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da
    > ich bis gestern vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief
    > erst jemanden zum übersetzen geben, denn mein Englisch ist
    > nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel mir bei den
    > Übersetzungen helfen.
    >
    > Rajinder

    If you can live with results like this:

    In German:
    Hingestreckt lockt dieses Girl zum Klamottenkauf oder doch zu
    etwas Anderem?

    In English:
    Lures does this Girl hang-strain to the Klamottenkauf or
    nevertheless to something different one?

    then go to
    http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

    BTW, there is no god, or any other faith's equivalent. The
    closest you get is the crawling chaos Nyarlathotep.

    Regards,
    t.

    --
    thanatoid-Tip® #3
    [This one is a little gross, so I have rot-13'd it. YOU HAVE
    thanatoid, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Rajinder Nijjhar.

    In <news:QVT1g.42435$> you wrote:

    > I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under German.

    You speak fluent bollocks though ;)

    > Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    > Hallo Herr Rajinder
    > leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis gestern
    > vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum übersetzen geben,
    > denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel mir bei den
    > Übersetzungen helfen.

    GIYF. Although you still need to provide a little brain power to make
    sense of it (use a fan blowing on your head to stop your brain overheating
    from the strain), Google Language Tools will give you a good idea of what
    it is:

    http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en

    Hello Mr. Rajinder. unfortunately I could not answer your letter yet,
    since I had frozen until yesterday. Besides I must its letter only someone
    to translate to give, because my English is not good. On the Pilgertour
    Daniel will help me in the case of the translations.

    I'd say he can't understand your letter and needs to find someone who can
    translate it because his English isn't very good, but on the tour, Daniel
    will translate for him. I just hope Daniel speaks bollocks too ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006
  6. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Zitty Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under German.
    >
    > Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >

    > Hallo Herr Rajinder
    > leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis gestern
    > vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum übersetzen
    > geben, denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel
    > mir bei den Übersetzungen helfen.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Hello Mr. Rajinder
    Unfortunately, although I would like to accept your banana my pet ferret
    is an unacceptable substitute. I have also been unable to find the vicar a
    suitable goat until yesterday, but now that my panties are wet we are
    looking
    forward to nibbling each others privates, weather and platform tickets
    permitting.
    My friend Daniel is also giving a demonstration of lummock woggling and will
    only be available if the vicars daughter is tied down by her ears.
    Zitty, Apr 21, 2006
  7. Rajinder Nijjhar

    fred2 Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under German.
    >
    > Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >

    > Hallo Herr Rajinder
    > leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis gestern
    > vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum übersetzen
    > geben, denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel
    > mir bei den Übersetzungen helfen.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Unfortunately, I have been unable to answer your letter, because I have been
    away (verreist - on tour!). Apart, I have to ask someone else to translate
    your letter> Whilst on Pilgrim tour Daniel will assist with translations.

    I trust this will help
    Fred
    Verreisen - to make a journey (verreist past tense)
    vereist (one r ) frozen or frosted
    fred2, Apr 21, 2006
  8. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-20, fred2 <> wrote:

    > "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under German.
    >>
    >> Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >>

    >> Hallo Herr Rajinder
    >> leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis gestern
    >> vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum übersetzen
    >> geben, denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der Pilgertour wird Daniel
    >> mir bei den Übersetzungen helfen.
    >>
    >> Rajinder

    > Unfortunately, I have been unable to answer your letter, because I have been
    > away (verreist - on tour!). Apart, I have to ask someone else to translate
    > your letter> Whilst on Pilgrim tour Daniel will assist with translations.
    >
    > I trust this will help
    > Fred
    > Verreisen - to make a journey (verreist past tense)
    > vereist (one r ) frozen or frosted

    Although, if the German-speaker knows how to spell and knows what he's
    been doing, then perhaps he really was frozen? Then if Mr Rajinder is
    under the /frozen/ German, it's understandable that he can hardly speak
    <G>

    Now I'm wondering if Oetzi the Ice Man is a neolithic tour-guide who got
    on the wrong side of his punters; somehow that possibility seems to have
    been over-looked. Perhaps Daniel wasn't on that tour?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 21, 2006
  9. Rajinder Nijjhar

    clot Guest

    Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2006-04-20, fred2 <> wrote:
    >>
    >> "Rajinder Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I go to Germany on religious tours but I hardly speak or under
    >>> German.
    >>>
    >>> Could some one translate this passage for me please?
    >>>

    >>> Hallo Herr Rajinder
    >>> leider konnte ich Ihren Brief noch nicht beantworten, da ich bis
    >>> gestern vereist war. Zudem muss ich Ihren Brief erst jemanden zum
    >>> übersetzen geben, denn mein Englisch ist nicht gut. Auf der
    >>> Pilgertour wird Daniel mir bei den Übersetzungen helfen.
    >>>
    >>> Rajinder

    >> Unfortunately, I have been unable to answer your letter, because I
    >> have been away (verreist - on tour!). Apart, I have to ask someone
    >> else to translate your letter> Whilst on Pilgrim tour Daniel will
    >> assist with translations.
    >>
    >> I trust this will help
    >> Fred
    >> Verreisen - to make a journey (verreist past tense)
    >> vereist (one r ) frozen or frosted

    > Although, if the German-speaker knows how to spell and knows what he's
    > been doing, then perhaps he really was frozen? Then if Mr Rajinder is
    > under the /frozen/ German, it's understandable that he can hardly
    > speak <G>
    >
    > Now I'm wondering if Oetzi the Ice Man is a neolithic tour-guide who
    > got on the wrong side of his punters; somehow that possibility seems
    > to have been over-looked. Perhaps Daniel wasn't on that tour?

    Nice one! Raj really does ask some niaive questions. Still, he's had
    some useful help.
    clot, Apr 22, 2006
  10. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya clot.

    In <news:WZd2g.1720$> you wrote:

    > Nice one! Raj really does ask some niaive questions. Still, he's had
    > some useful help.

    For a change he posted something that was helpable ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Apr 22, 2006
  11. Hi,