  1. sazvedo

    sazvedo Guest

    How do I transfer a music file from iTunes to PSP?

    sazvedo, Mar 26, 2007

  2. sazvedo

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:23:00 +0000, sazvedo wrote:

    > How do I transfer a music file from iTunes to PSP?

    Navigate to the folder in which you keep your music files.
    Plug in your PSP. It will show up in 'My Computer' as a new hard drive.
    Navigate into the folder named 'Music' in the new drive (the PSP).
    Copy whatever files you need to transfer from your music folder. Paste
    them into the 'Music' folder in your PSP.
    Job done.

    HTH

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.