    Update (Not available in the UK) etc Any clues?

    Thanks

    ziggy
    ziggy, Jan 14, 2004

  2. ziggy

    Harrison Guest

    Dump it and get WinAmp.
    http://www.winamp.com/

    Harrison, Jan 14, 2004

  3. ziggy

    ICee Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > Dump it and get WinAmp.
    > http://www.winamp.com/

    Or, Jet Audio:
    http://www.jetaudio.com/

    ICee, Jan 14, 2004
  4. ziggy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    ICee said:

    > Harrison wrote:
    >> Dump it and get WinAmp.
    >> http://www.winamp.com/

    > Or, Jet Audio:
    > http://www.jetaudio.com/

    Nah, IrfanView is much betterer.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    Brian H¹©, Jan 14, 2004
  5. ziggy

    Mike Walker Guest

    Well I live in the UK, and I've got the full version of Music Match
    with no problems - and its well worth it
    I also use Winamp as well

    Just pay by credit card and dont forget the £ is stronger than the $
    so its cheaper! (sorry USA guys)

    Mike.

    Mike Walker, Jan 15, 2004
  6. ziggy

    ICee Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > ICee said:
    >
    >> Harrison wrote:
    >>> Dump it and get WinAmp.
    >>> http://www.winamp.com/

    >> Or, Jet Audio:
    >> http://www.jetaudio.com/
    >>

    > Nah, IrfanView is much betterer.
    > http://www.irfanview.com/

    ??? For music??

    Douglas Adams
    ICee, Jan 15, 2004
  7. ziggy

    Boomer Guest

    ICee, <> wrote:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> ICee said:

    >>> Or, Jet Audio:
    >>> http://www.jetaudio.com/
    >>>

    >> Nah, IrfanView is much betterer.
    >> http://www.irfanview.com/

    > ??? For music??

    Yes.

    Boomer, Jan 15, 2004
  8. ziggy

    ziggy Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in news:4005dac0$0$5100
    $:

    >>> Nah, IrfanView is much betterer.
    >>> http://www.irfanview.com/

    >> ??? For music??

    > Yes.

    I already have Irvanview but never checked out the player side of it!
    I'll check it out now.....doh!

    Thanks all for suggestions.........here's a thank you dance for you
    ~;0) http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/

    ziggy
    ziggy, Jan 15, 2004
  9. ziggy

    Rob K Guest

    ziggy wrote:
    <snip>

    > Thanks all for suggestions.........here's a thank you dance for you
    > ~;0) http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/

    That's me over there !!!

    And you've promised ... !!!!

    :'( :'( :'(

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 15, 2004
  10. ziggy

    Boomer Guest

    Rob K, <> wrote:

    > ziggy wrote:
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> Thanks all for suggestions.........here's a thank you dance for
    >> you ~;0) http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/

    > That's me over there !!!

    'Tis NOT! You ain't purple! ;)

    Boomer, Jan 15, 2004
  11. ziggy

    Rob K Guest

    Mike Walker wrote:
    <snipped liberally>

    > £ is stronger than the $
    > so its cheaper! (sorry USA guys)

    it's :eek:Þ

    Look at the Euro.

    Sorry, you Uk lot !

    :D

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 15, 2004
  12. ziggy

    ziggy Guest

    "Mike Walker" <> wrote in

    > Well I live in the UK, and I've got the full version of Music
    > Match with no problems - and its well worth it
    > I also use Winamp as well
    >
    > Just pay by credit card and dont forget the £ is stronger than the
    > $ so its cheaper! (sorry USA guys)
    >
    > Mike.

    Sod it lol Too late! It is no more, it was a bugger to get shot of
    too and the ammount of registry entries was a lot, been ages cleaning
    it all up so that's where I'll quit, for now ~:0(
    Thanks though, I got the disc if the mood takes me though, every
    cloud and all that.....The sound quality was good and the burning
    very fast too, Irvan is very basic, I liked the library and the super
    tagging facility, aww no good crying over spilt milk I'll just go and
    slit my wrists now roflmao

    Thanks all, get jiggy wiv it...

    ziggy
    ziggy, Jan 15, 2004
  13. ziggy

    ziggy Guest

    Rob K <> wrote in

    > That's me over there !!!

    What? Losing your religion? lol

    > And you've promised ... !!!!

    Cheque in the post and what was the other one? ~;0D
    ziggy, Jan 15, 2004