    ASAP possibe please give me details.
    My mail id is

    Thanks in advance for your help!
    =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=, Apr 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Any body give me details of free study guides of windows xp
    > professional. I am planning to take exam in the next month.
    > ASAP possibe please give me details.
    > My mail id is
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help!

    Well, being as how you are in a hurry, I'll get right on it for you. Don't
    worry, I'll post the details in here when I find anything out, because
    you're not gonna be able to use that mailbox for very long now.

    Keep reading this group, shouldn't take me more than a week to get what you
    need.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 17, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Thanks
    I will be waiting for ur reply.
    bye

    =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=, Apr 17, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "siva" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thanks
    > I will be waiting for ur reply.
    > bye

    ODL
    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    lowdes Guest

    WOW

    lowdes, Apr 17, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > WOW

    Yes, it is a remarkable day in mpce.mcse history. Assuming that "siva" is
    not lowdes' sock, we may have actually found someone even lamer than lowdes.

    In other news, current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin.
    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> simply stated:
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> WOW

    > Yes, it is a remarkable day in mpce.mcse history. Assuming that
    > "siva" is not lowdes' sock, we may have actually found someone even
    > lamer than lowdes.
    > In other news, current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin.

    TMML
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Apr 17, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195090.htm (4/17/2006
    > 12:32:55 PM) # "siva" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> I will be waiting for ur reply.
    >> bye

    > ODL

    Oprogramowanie Dla Ludzi ?

    kp "Oh Dear Lowdes" g
    kpg, Apr 17, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Stan Guest

    lol

    The only lamers here are you guys & girls in the MCNGP.

    Stan, Apr 17, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > WOW

    When lowdes can register astonishment at the stupidity of these morans, you
    know they're REALLY stupid.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Ben Smith for President!
    Briscobar, Apr 17, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in

    > The only lamers here are you guys & girls in the MCNGP.

    Hey, "Stan The Man", if you had a date, would it be with "Pearl The Girl"?

    More likely "Lou The Ewe". Or "Randy The Handy".

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 17, 2006
  12. **Stan's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > lol
    >
    > The only lamers here are you guys & girls in the MCNGP.

    I'll bet you boiled over that one all day didn't you Stain.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 18, 2006
  13. **Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > lowdes <> rambled:
    >>
    >> WOW

    > When lowdes can register astonishment at the stupidity of these
    > morans, you know they're REALLY stupid.

    Yes...I was truly amazed at blowdes remark. It was like something in his
    skull clicked (or broke). I'm guessing he'll have a major migraine for at
    least a week.

    Lowdes....take Midol for that migraine, it'll disappear before you know it.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 18, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    lowdes Guest

    I think I might need more then that, how about some more Whiskey!!

    lowdes, Apr 18, 2006
  15. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > ... more then that...

    then what?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 18, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:k8Z0g.2319
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > I think I might need more then that, how about some more Whiskey!!

    oh, jeez! is 100 days up already?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A970A92F479neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > z! is 100 days up already?

    ROFLCOPTERS!!!

    I just had the very same thought, and for the very same reason!

    Oh, and <re-Plonk!>

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 18, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> The only lamers here are you guys & girls in the MCNGP.
    >>

    >I'll bet you boiled over that one all day didn't you Stain.

    Yup, guess he's one of the kindergarten hot shoots

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 18, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Oh, and <re-Plonk!>

    I think I will see if there is any entertainment value first

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or
    lose... it's how drunk you get. - Homer Simpson
    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A970A92F479neilmcsegmailcom@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> z! is 100 days up already?

    > ROFLCOPTERS!!!
    >
    > I just had the very same thought, and for the very same reason!

    must be an xnews snob thing

    > Oh, and <re-Plonk!>

    can't argue with that logic.

    --