    rajeshkanna Guest

    i would like to help from u for writing MCSA on Windows
    2003.
    rajeshkanna, Feb 18, 2004

  2. rajeshkanna

    Herb Martin Guest

    Some people make thing I am kidding you but I will tell you the
    BIGGEST SECRET for passing the MCSE exams:

    Pick up the phone, or your Internet Browser and REGISTER for the exam.

    Really. I don't care if you have "instant registration" (walk-in exams) at
    your
    local test center or not -- MAKE THE RESERVATION, PAY FOR YOUR
    exam and lock yourself to a date.

    You can move the date if you must, but just the act of being registered
    CHANGES
    YOUR BRAIN: you will study better, learn more, remember easier, and
    just plain get their quicker.

    Also:
    The built-in help with the product is the best material available.
    That, and the fact that it now searches both help AND TechNet
    makes this the prime source.

    You can pay more but you cannot buy better.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Feb 18, 2004

  3. I absolutely agree. As I've gone through the process of taking my exams, I
    noticed that if I scheduled it, I would put more time into studying for it.
    Starting the clock ticking has a tendancy to light a fire under you butt to
    get it done:)

    --
    Samantha Hyatt
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to

    Samantha Hyatt, Feb 18, 2004
  4. rajeshkanna

    Consultant Guest

    very true

    Consultant
    "Who Farted"
    --Booger, Revenge of the Nerds

    Consultant, Feb 18, 2004
  5. rajeshkanna

    MSGuru Guest

    Totally agree... I have reschedule an exam two times before...but eventually
    gave it and passed....scheduling is a must

    - g

    MSGuru, Feb 20, 2004