    2 x DIM

    Intel Chipset

    Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

    YKW, Oct 25, 2006

  2. YKW

    bmoag Guest

    If the Mobo is working the important identification issues are the socket
    type and the bios. The rest--memory, video (AGP e.g.)--you should be able to
    identify.

    bmoag, Oct 25, 2006

  3. YKW

    Baron Guest

    YKW wrote:

    > Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2
    > 15-H85-011202
    > and that it was made in China
    >
    > Socket 478
    >
    > 3 x PCI
    >
    > no AGP
    >
    > 2 x DIM
    >
    > Intel Chipset
    >
    > Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

    Thats almost certainly an intel 845 chipset mainboard. Just download
    and use the intel drivers !

    Baron, Oct 25, 2006
  4. YKW

    Baron Guest

    YKW wrote:

    > Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2
    > 15-H85-011202
    > and that it was made in China
    >
    > Socket 478
    >
    > 3 x PCI
    >
    > no AGP
    >
    > 2 x DIM
    >
    > Intel Chipset
    >
    > Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

    Just a further thought... You could lookup the manufacturer from the
    FCC ID ! That information should appear on the boot screen right at
    the bottom and probably is the same info given on the board ie
    15-H85-011202.

    --
    Baron:

    Baron, Oct 25, 2006
  5. YKW

    agranger43

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Download and Drivers

    I need drivers for a 845gv-m2 rev 1.2 Mother Board.

    agranger43, Aug 27, 2008
  6. YKW

    agranger43

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    I Need Driver for a 845GV-M2 REV 1.2 Mother Board.

    agranger43, Aug 27, 2008