    tried but unbale to create.

    Thanks in advance

    Madan
    Explorer, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Explorer

    JaR Guest

    "Explorer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Today I've completed 70-210. I got a result paper with

    SITE
    > ID, Candidate ID, registration, validation Id.
    >
    > What are all these.. and how i can create my online ID in microsoft.com. I
    > tried but unbale to create.

    Ask the same people that you got the braindumps from. How the hell could you
    pass 70-210 and not be able to figure this out?

    Furrfu!

    JaR
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#............................42
    JaR, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Explorer

    Plain Guest

    Jar:
    It is not in their review material nor in the
    certification objective!

    Plain , Oct 31, 2003
  4. Explorer

    JaR Guest

    "Plain " <> wrote in
    message news:02df01c39fef$d44e0970$...
    > Jar:
    > It is not in their review material nor in the
    > certification objective!

    I am desperately hoping that you are being sarcastic here.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown
    JaR, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Explorer

    Sadissa Guest

    Hi,
    you should have received a message from Microsoft on your
    mailbox. It's generally labelled 'Important Microsoft
    Certified Professional Information'. Check and read it,
    you'll find all the informations on how to create your
    online ID on Microsoft website.
    Good luck and good bye.

    Sadissa, Nov 5, 2003