    6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never went to.., my e-mail at
    webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a
    default mail client...help???

    Rhonda Miller, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Rhonda Miller wrote:
    > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there are many
    > folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed my password today,
    > 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never went to.., my e-mail at
    > webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a
    > default mail client...help???

    Eh?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Rhonda Miller

    Boomer Guest

    "Rhonda Miller" <> wrote in

    > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there
    > are many folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed
    > my password today, 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I
    > never went to.., my e-mail at webmail, is not receiving any
    > mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a default mail
    > client...help???

    Contact Earthlink.

    And read these:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Jun 23, 2003
  4. Rhonda Miller

    Jimchip Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:18:36 GMT, Rhonda Miller wrote:
    > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account.,

    You posted your message using your news account. 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a
    newsgroup.

    > and there are many
    > folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed my password today,
    > 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never went to.., my e-mail at
    > webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a
    > default mail client...help???

    Sounds like you are checking your mail by clicking mail on your webpage and
    not webmail.

    EarthLink Network, Inc.

    Useful Information:

    EarthLink Home: http://www.earthlink.net/
    EarthLink Help Page: http://help.earthlink.net/
    EarthLink POP's: http://help.earthlink.net/access
    The EarthLink FAQ: http://help.earthlink.net/internet/faq/
    Tech Support Request:
    http://help.earthlink.net/techsupport/request_form/support.html
    Conference Call Seminar: http://help.earthlink.net/conference/

    24-hour support is available by phone at (800) 890-5128
    You probably want to start by fixing your identity and you will want
    to munge your email address:

    You also may want to read a little about Usenet.
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/welcome/part1/

    There are a bunch of ELN newsgroups you can subscribe to:
    earthlink.alerts
    earthlink.support.dialup
    earthlink.complaints
    earthlink.support.email
    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    Jimchip, Jun 23, 2003
  5. Rhonda Miller

    gehenna Guest

    > Rhonda Miller wrote:
    > > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there are many
    > > folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed my password today,
    > > 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never went to.., my e-mail at
    > > webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a
    > > default mail client...help???

    Dear madam. We're sorry, but you will have to phone us at earthlink if
    you have a problem with your account. As confidentiality clauses
    prohibit us from divulging any of your personal details, either here
    in a public newsgroup or through email.
    Thanks and we hope you continue to enjoy your internet experience with
    us.

    gehenna, Jun 23, 2003
  6. Rhonda Miller

    Miggsee Guest

    "gehenna" <> wrote in message
    > > Rhonda Miller wrote:
    > > > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there are

    many
    > > > folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed my password

    today,
    > > > 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never went to.., my e-mail

    at
    > > > webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as

    > > > default mail client...help???
    > > >

    > Dear madam. We're sorry, but you will have to phone us at earthlink if
    > you have a problem with your account. As confidentiality clauses
    > prohibit us from divulging any of your personal details, either here
    > in a public newsgroup or through email.
    > Thanks and we hope you continue to enjoy your internet experience with
    > us.

    Rôgêr is neither a "madam", nor having the problem. Please highlight the one
    you wish to respond to, and then reply to the group.

    Miggsee, Jun 23, 2003
  7. Rhonda Miller

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Rhonda Miller continued:

    > News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there are
    > many folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed my
    > password today, 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I never
    > went to.., my e-mail at webmail, is not receiving any mail,,it is
    > going to OutLook Express as a default mail
    > client...help???

    This means absolutely 6 different things to me, all unconnected.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 23, 2003
  8. Rhonda Miller

    trout Guest

    Miggsee wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Rhonda Miller wrote:
    >>> News Account, help...I did not set up a news account., and there
    >>> are many folders, mail..etc...that don't want on my PC..I changed
    >>> my password today, 6/22, and got rid of some web sites, that I
    >>> never went to.., my e-mail at webmail, is not receiving any
    >>> mail,,it is going to OutLook Express as a default mail
    >>> client...help???
    >>>

    >> Eh?
    >>

    > "Dear madam."
    > Are you getting *sensitive* now, Rôgêr?

    He's gotten in touch with his inner madam. It's obvious to anyone
    (ITAA?).
    --
    "He also has a ballerina holding on inner call-waiting."

    trout, Jun 23, 2003