    doS Guest

    when ever I insert any media into my mediacard reader,I get a sidebar.ese
    error and it keeps coming back until i reboot?
    doS, Nov 16, 2008

  2. On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:09:07 -0500, doS aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > when ever I insert any media into my mediacard reader,I get a sidebar.ese
    > error and it keeps coming back until i reboot?

    Well then...stop doing that.

    HTH

    http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/index.htm
    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 16, 2008

  3. doS

    Cork Soaker Guest

    doS wrote:
    > when ever I insert any media into my mediacard reader,I get a
    > sidebar.ese error and it keeps coming back until i reboot?

    Have you tried?

    It might help.
    Cork Soaker, Nov 16, 2008
  4. doS

    chuckcar Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in

    > when ever I insert any media into my mediacard reader,I get a
    > sidebar.ese error and it keeps coming back until i reboot?

    And the reason for not telling us what the error message is is?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008
  5. doS