    Can it be done?

    Hoping someone can help.

    M.
    Nildram, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Nildram

    Geoff Guest

    Re: SHIFT+DELETE

    Nildram wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a problem and wondered if anyone here could help.
    >
    > I have an employee whose keeps using SHIFT+DELETE by accident in
    > Outlook Express and they keep deleting whole folders of emails! There
    > are using the SHIFT button as they are going to select a range of
    > emails for deletion but somehow(!) manage to press DELETE.
    >
    > I know it comes up with a message asking for confirmation, but when
    > asked about it they just say 'yes, I know'
    >
    > I WANT TO DISABLE THIS SHORTCUT KEY
    >
    > Can it be done?
    >
    > Hoping someone can help.
    >
    > M.

    i think you might ever better luck trying to disable this user
    Geoff, Feb 12, 2004

  3. On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:22:47 -0000, "Nildram" <yesright@nonospamo.4me>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a problem and wondered if anyone here could help.
    >
    >I have an employee whose keeps using SHIFT+DELETE by accident

    By accident?...what shortcut is he/she trying to use when this
    accident keeps occuring? Just curious...

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Nildram

    Nildram Guest

    They meant to be using SHIFT+MOUSE CLICK to select a range a range of emails
    that have either been dealth with or are spam, and then DELETE to get rid of
    them.

    M.

    "Tom MacIntyre" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:22:47 -0000, "Nildram" <yesright@nonospamo.4me>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >I have a problem and wondered if anyone here could help.
    > >
    > >I have an employee whose keeps using SHIFT+DELETE by accident

    > By accident?...what shortcut is he/she trying to use when this
    > accident keeps occuring? Just curious...
    >
    > Tom
    >
    > >in Outlook
    > >Express and they keep deleting whole folders of emails! There are using

    the
    > >SHIFT button as they are going to select a range of emails for deletion

    but
    > >somehow(!) manage to press DELETE.
    > >
    > >I know it comes up with a message asking for confirmation, but when asked
    > >about it they just say 'yes, I know'
    > >
    > >I WANT TO DISABLE THIS SHORTCUT KEY
    > >
    > >Can it be done?
    > >
    > >Hoping someone can help.