Help setting up 6520 for wireless Sympatico connection.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lukus2005@gmail.com, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I couldn't find any step-by-step instructions on Sympatico's website to
    do this.

    I want to setup my Speedstream 6520 so i can connect with my laptop. I
    currently have 2 desktops connected to it fine. My laptop either
    doesn't see the router or sometimes sees it but it has a red X beside
    it and it can't connect to it. I can, however, see the neighbor's
    network and can connect to it fine.

    I created a WEP key and tried to enter it in my laptop but not sure
    about any other settings i might need to select. BTW, do i need to
    enter the colon when i enter the WEP key?

    So if anyone can provide me with a link to Sympatico that would give me
    all the info i need to do this manually ... or do i have to use their
    CD to set it all up?

    TIA

    , Nov 22, 2006