Help Selling Cisco, 3Com, Lucent, Nortel, NEC, Avaya, ETC Equipment

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by FreedomFireCom, Mar 24, 2007.

  1. We are looking for Value Added Resellers (VARs) who are looking for
    the ability to do real-time price and availability research for their
    clients, who are looking for one single point of contact for T1
    services, and who want to be a recipient of network installation and
    equipment leads that we generate (both from retail marketing and
    business consulting). Conversely, we want to partner with you to so
    that we offer your VAR expertise, services and equipment leads for our
    T1 services. In basic terms, if you help us find T1 service customers,
    we will help find you equipment and service leads!

    We're looking for telephone system dealers and installers involved
    with pbx systems, including Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, NEC, Artisoft,
    Toshiba, 3Com-NBX, AT&T, ITT, NEC, Siemens/Rolm, Asterisk, Ericcson,
    GTE, Hitachi, Lucent, Mitel, Panasonic, Polycom, Tellabs, Linksys, and
    more.

    We're also looking for network dealers and installers for Advantech,
    Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks, Juniper Networks,
    Linksys, Qlogic, Motorola, and SBS Technologies.

    Additionally, we're interested in VARs for any of the following ipPBX,
    and VoIP equipment brands including 3Com-NBX, Artisoft, ADTRAN,
    Accutone, AltiGen, Avaya, Bogen, Cisco, Executone, Asterisk, Nitsuko,
    Meridian, Polycom, Telrad, Applied Voice Technology (AVT), AT&T,
    Bosch, Comdial, Ericsson, Estech (ESI), IDS, Intecom, Isotec, ITT,
    Lucent Technologies, Mitel, NEC Communications, Nortel Networks,
    Quintum, Redcom, Sprint, Rolm, TalkSwitch, Toshiba, Trilium, Vodavi,
    and more.

    We're offering an additional resource to all VARs of the above for
    equipment and network sales and installation leads.

    More information is available at:

    http://ds3-bandwidth.com/var_info.cfm

    or

    http://varnetwork.com/?cogid=mscprez

    Essentially we'll swap equipment & newtork sales and installation
    leads for T1, DS3, and OCx leads.

    God Bless,
    Michael Lemm
    FreedomFire Communications
    "Helping YOUR Business....DO Business"
    http://DS3-Bandwidth.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/freedomfirecom

    FreedomFireCom, Mar 24, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    FreedomFireCom <> wrote:
    >We are looking for Value Added Resellers (VARs) who are looking for
    >the ability to do real-time price and availability research for their
    >clients, who are looking for one single point of contact for T1
    >services, and who want to be a recipient of network installation and
    >equipment leads that we generate (both from retail marketing and
    >business consulting). Conversely, we want to partner with you to so
    >that we offer your VAR expertise, services and equipment leads for our
    >T1 services. In basic terms, if you help us find T1 service customers,
    >we will help find you equipment and service leads!

    I get an amazing number of messages every day from people wanting to
    "partner" with me; I apparently would be the recipient of the leads
    that they generate, and payment would go to me and I'd take a generous
    cut and send on the rest, always to some other country.

    Usually, though, the product being offered is rubber stamps, or leather
    goods, or living room furniture; not many have been offering networking
    equipment or services.

    Walter Roberson, Mar 25, 2007

  3. Hi Mike,
    We would love to discuss any opportunities.
    Kind Regards,
    Ben Youngblood

    DCR - Thailand
    (66)840099407

    http://www.networkinghardware.net

    DCR-USA
    Tel 1 310 306 9950
    Fax 1 310 306 5877

    2310 Ocean Avenue
    Venice, CA 90291

    DCR is your one stop solution for Datacom, Networking & Telecom
    hardware, new and used at 60% to 90% off list.

    We buy & sell 3com, ADC/Kentrox, Adtran, Ascend/Lucent, AVAYA,
    Cisco, Enterasys/Cabletron, Extreme, JUNIPER NETWORKS, Larscom,
    Lucent PSAX, N.E.T. Promina & IDNX, Nortel, Cisco/Stratacom,
    Newbridge,
    Verilink, Nortel Networks, TELLABS and more...

    Over 5,000 items in stock. Please visit out our website @

    http://www.networkinghardware.net

    SOME INVENTORY ON-LINE. PLEASE CALL
    OR REPLY FOR UPDATED OR INCOMING INVENTORY

    networkinghardware.net, Mar 25, 2007