    prepared on my netxt exam 70-306 and others

    thnaks for your help
    serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Mar 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    Guest Guest

    > Does anyone can point me out to good articles or documents which clearly
    > explain the security under .Net framework

    Serge,

    It sounds like you need to start with the basics. Try some of these:

    1. MSDN Video, Basic Principles of Code Access Security:
    http://tinyurl.com/3mc4e.
    2. MSDN, Introduction to Code Access Security: http://tinyurl.com/6racw
    3. MSDN, Introduction to Role-Based Security: http://tinyurl.com/3uhkx

    The two MSDN articles above have links to more specific articles. Also,
    since you are preparing for the VB exam, you might also like the book
    "Security for Visual Basic .NET" (ISBN 0-7356-1919-0). It doesn't go too
    deep, but it adequately covers the basics.

    I recently took the C# counterpart to 70-306--exam 70-316. There were
    probably only four or five security questions. They weren't too hard, but
    they did require at least a basic understanding of both code access and
    role-based security.

    Hope this helps!

    Eric
    Guest, Apr 1, 2005