    - Eolake
    --

    http://MacCreator.com

    Eolake Stobblehouse, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Eolake Stobblehouse

    Mike Fields Guest

    Check out the following:
    http://63.141.194.5/dir/index.html
    http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields
    http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/
    outgoing email scanned by Norton Antivirus ... is that good ?

    Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
    Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

    Mike Fields, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Chuck McDevitt, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Eolake Stobblehouse

    Bill Guest

    Bill, Dec 29, 2003
  5. Eolake Stobblehouse

    armadillo

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    If the flash storage device is not recognized in the PC or it is impossible to access the data on it, there is only one way to get the data, unsolder memory chips and directly access their raw data with a programable chip reader. Software can't help, that is a physical damage! Search for "Recoverfab" they have the right service and explain what they do.

    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
    armadillo, Mar 12, 2009