    be from me without either me or them knowing it? If this is so, is
    there any way I can find out who that person is so I can tell them
    that they are infected???
    Polite, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Polite

    °Mike° Guest

    You won't be able to find the 'person', since it is the worm
    itself that sends, and the headers are spoofed. You should
    try to inform the mail host, though, if possible.

    A Quick Guide to E-Mail Headers
    http://real.fissure.org/articles/headers.shtml

    Reading Email Headers
    http://www.stopspam.org/email/headers/headers.html

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:34:20 +0000 (UTC), in
    <>
    Polite scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Polite

    Polite Guest

    Thanks, Mike. Will do.

    Polite, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Polite

    °Mike° Guest

    Good luck.

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:08:17 +0000 (UTC), in
    <>
    Polite scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance