Help request: Mystery frame below status bar [Xandros Bus 2/Firefox 1.0]

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by K7AAY, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. K7AAY

    K7AAY Guest

    Mystery frame beneath the bottom of the status bar. Always says, in red
    </broadcasterse
    ^

    Don't know what this is, don't need it, can't find how to remove it.

    Your kind assistance in removing this would be appreciated.

    Extensions:

    URL Link 1.04
    MapIt! 0.4
    Adblock v.5 d2 * nightly 39
    ChatZilla 0.9.67
    BlogThis 0.2.1
    DragToTab 0.1.2

    Thank you kindly.
    _________________
    --
    John Bartley K7AAY
    This post quad-ROT13 encrypted; reading it violates the DMCA and is a
    K7AAY, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Re: Help request: Mystery frame below status bar [Xandros Bus 2/Firefox1.0]

    K7AAY wrote:
    > Mystery frame beneath the bottom of the status bar. Always says, in red
    > </broadcasterse
    > ^
    >
    > Don't know what this is, don't need it, can't find how to remove it.
    >
    > Your kind assistance in removing this would be appreciated.
    >

    > Extensions:
    >
    > URL Link 1.04
    > MapIt! 0.4
    > Adblock v.5 d2 * nightly 39
    > ChatZilla 0.9.67
    > BlogThis 0.2.1
    > DragToTab 0.1.2
    >
    > Thank you kindly.

    I have no idea. Does it appear when you start FF in Safe Mode?

    Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox (or Thunderbird)>>Mozilla
    Firefox/Thunderbird (Safe Mode)

    If its okay in Safe Mode, then its almost certainly one of your extensions.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 29, 2005