Help Reqd in Qos

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by spremkumar, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. spremkumar

    spremkumar Guest

    Hi all

    I hve created the following Qos config for a customer.
    i need some tips so that i can monitor the prioritization is workin
    with the config which i have created.
    pls do guide me to the right path if i m wrong with this qos config.pl
    advice how i can monitor the same too.

    ip cef
    !
    class-map match-all sap
    match access-group 102
    !
    !
    policy-map prem
    class sap
    priority percent 75
    set ip precedence 5
    class class-default
    fair-queue
    !
    int ser 0
    ip service-policy output prem
    !
    access-list permit 102 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 10.1.2.0 0.0.0.255

    pre

    spremkuma
    spremkumar, Dec 26, 2003