    I own a DX6340 Kodak. I am interested to know if there are any website or people that could inform me of a full range of lenses available for my camera. I have purchased the Lense adapter and the X2 Telephoto lense. I was wondering if my adapter can support lenses of greater magnitude - say somewhat higher than 37mm

    Any help greatly appreciated

    Zoo
    Zoo, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Zoo

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Zoo,

    You will be glad to know that there are lenses etc. available for this
    model. Please visit the following site for details. Note that the 37mm
    reference is to the thread size, of the adapter and offered lenses. The
    accessory lenses are linked to:

    http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6340

    Choose the accessory link the page above, after reading of the features and
    options. Great choice of cameras.

    Talk to you soon. Let me know if you were successful in finding
    accessories.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company