    hi I have xp home on my pc I wish to remove all traces of the old isp where
    do I go to do this as there is no uninstall for it I have to do it
    manually.thank you for any help given

    billbo68, Sep 18, 2003

  2. If your previous ISP required a software cd-rom, try to reuse the
    software disc provided and make sure there is no uninstall option on
    the disc. There may not be an uninstall option installed to your
    system but maybe in control panel there is. To get there you will
    need to go to Start/Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs and remove
    anything related to it.

    If your previous ISP required only a manual setup and no additional
    software, you will need to go to Start/Connect to.../and show all
    connections. Within this window you can delete anything related to
    your previous ISP.

    If there is absolutely no uninstall for the software follow the step
    mentioned above and you can search for it using Start/Search and
    enter your ISP name. Delete anything you feel is related to the
    previous ISP but becareful of what you do delete. Hope this helps...

    E_\\_¼__½__¾__F, Sep 18, 2003