    How can this be done?

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    Frank

    ECLiPSE 2002, Jan 2, 2005

  2. ECLiPSE 2002

    Jim Scott Guest

    ECLiPSE 2002 wrote:
    > I have Win XP home and for some reason the volume control icon has
    > suddenly appeared in the system tray and I would like to remove it.
    > How can this be done?
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.
    >
    > Frank

    Right-click system tray. Click Properties - customise and change the setting to
    'always hide'.
    --
    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address

    Jim Scott, Jan 2, 2005

  3. ECLiPSE 2002

    Bud Light Guest

    I like the volume icon in the system tray. However, if you wish to remove
    it then do.....

    Start/Control Panel/Sounds and Audio Devices/Uncheck where it says 'place
    volum icon in the taskbar'.

    Bud Light, Jan 2, 2005
  4. Go to Start > settings > control panel Click on sounds and audio devices.
    On the volume tab uncheck the box "Place volume icon in the taskbar.
    HTH
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 2, 2005
  5. ECLiPSE 2002