    andy Guest

    can anyone recomend good rechargable batteries to use in a digital camera?,
    have been told that the uniross ones are among the best? thanks

    andy, Jan 5, 2004

  2. andy

    Good Man Guest

    "andy" <> wrote in
    news:btbqmt$tvs$:

    > can anyone recomend good rechargable batteries to use in a digital
    > camera?, have been told that the uniross ones are among the best?

    http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/item.asp?idproduct=203

    this is the best charger out there IMHO, (and many others'), and you can
    order it with four top-of-the-line Powerex 2200mAh batteries for a great
    deal....

    Good Man, Jan 5, 2004

  3. andy

    Guest

    In rec.photo.digital andy <> wrote:
    > can anyone recomend good rechargable batteries to use in a digital camera?,
    > have been told that the uniross ones are among the best? thanks

    That depends. What kind of batteries does your camera take?

    , Jan 5, 2004
  4. andy

    Chris Quinn Guest

    Looks similar to this one at Maplins

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=031121172423700&moduleno=32308&Products=1

    This can work in your car too!

    Chris Quinn, Jan 5, 2004
  5. I find Jessops own brand just as good as any

    --
    Fantastic Self Catering Accommodation in the mountains of Andalucia.
    Visit www.holiday-spain.biz

    www.holiday-spain.biz, Jan 6, 2004
  6. andy

    T P Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I find Jessops own brand just as good as any

    Hark at the voice of the undiscerning buyer!

    ;-)

    T P, Jan 6, 2004
  7. andy

    dslr Guest

    andy wrote:

    > can anyone recomend good rechargable batteries to use in a digital camera?,
    > have been told that the uniross ones are among the best? thanks

    Personally I use Canon BP511s or equivalents.

    This is probably not a lot of use to you, but then you haven't given us
    much to go on wrt type of battery, camera, etc, have you ;-)

    --
    regards,
    dslr

    dslr, Jan 10, 2004