    Yes one posted some Years ? ago the true model and brand of this Router.

    Can any one help..?

    Thanks

    Mathew Good, Jan 11, 2007

  2. In <> Mathew Good <mg@
    yahoo.org wrote:

    > Yes one posted some Years ? ago the true model and brand of this
    > Router.
    >

    > Can any one help..?
    >
    > Thanks

    That was probably me. It's a Surecom EP-4904AX.

    http://www.surecom-net.com/support/download/router.htm

    --
    * Roger Johnstone, Invercargill, New Zealand -> http://roger.geek.nz
    * PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac

    Roger Johnstone, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Mathew Good

    El Chippy Guest

    El Chippy, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    On 11 Jan 2007 03:52:48 GMT, Roger Johnstone <> wrote:

    >In <> Mathew Good <mg@
    >yahoo.org wrote:
    >>

    >> Yes one posted some Years ? ago the true model and brand of this
    >> Router.
    >>

    >> Can any one help..?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >That was probably me. It's a Surecom EP-4904AX.
    >
    >http://www.surecom-net.com/support/download/router.htm

    Thanks

    Some time back I flashed it with this software, and its not been used for a year or so, but I can't
    log onto it now, so that I can change the User IP..

    It shows a connection and some T/R Data, but that is as far as I can get.

    No its not my Router.

    Mathew Good, Jan 11, 2007