    and the bios is up to date. Does anybody have any suggestions?

    Regards,
    Huey

    Huey, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Huey

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=non system disk

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:41:46 -0400, in
    <>
    Huey scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Huey

    Huey Guest

    Thanks Mike, however nothing there pertained to my problem. I
    discovered the answer by accident only a few minutes ago. I was
    fooling around with partition Magic and happened to notice that even
    though I set the disk up as a slave without an operating system,
    somehow a bootsegment arrived in the first partition. I converted to
    a logical partition and fixed the problem.

    You guys and gals are just great for a retard like me. It seems I
    always have something to learn and sometimes you get me to thinking on
    my own.

    Regards,
    Huey

    Huey, Jun 24, 2003
  4. Huey

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, if it got you to "thinking on your own", and you
    solved it yourself, I call that a result. Well done. :)

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:29:51 -0400, in
    <>
    Huey scrawled:

    --