    the array?

    Help!!

    Jay

    Jay, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Jay

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in
    news:ImCWb.140423$:

    > Is there something I can do 5to recover my data? Should I delete and
    > rebuilt the array?

    Is this a hardware RAID array or did you set it up through Windows? If the
    former, what does your RAID BIOS say about the status of the mirror? If
    the latter, you'll have to import the set into your new OS installation (I
    forget the term for this, but it's in the right click menu in disk
    management). The last thing you should do is delete and rebuild anything,
    as that pretty much wipes out any chance of you being able to restore your
    data.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)