    Advisor and then when I click to clear and type in an email address it just
    comes back with blank screen. Any ideas???

    Denise
    Denise Myers, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Denise Myers

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask the person who set the Content Advisor for help.

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:45:20 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bf46g0$im2$>
    Denise Myers scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Denise Myers

    Rob Guest

    Try this: Start-Control Panel-Internet
    Options-Content-Settings-Ratings(check/set the levels and note the
    "system"-that's the letters in the top dialogue box)-General-Rating
    Systems(make sure the same "system" as before is highlighted-if its not,add
    it) worked for me...Good luck

    Rob, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Denise Myers

    °Mike° Guest