    Anyone else have this really annoying problem. Last time I spent 1
    hour at the store.

    Help
    Geoharry, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Geoharry

    Rina Guest

    Strange things happen at Wal-Mart...

    We had an order of prints come out with several of them printed in reverse,
    not like a negative, like a mirror image... We got them home and knew
    something was odd, after scrutinizing them realized that the furniture was
    backward in one picture then looking more closely remembered who was on
    which side of whom...

    The really odd thing was that not all of them were that way.

    Rina

    Rina, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Geoharry

    Geoharry Guest

    The printer was the Fuji setup with the kiosk to download my pics.

    One time I had 59 pics on the disk and got about 1/2 back, at another
    Walmart I had only 9 pics on the disk and got 4 back ?????

    Maybe I'll try using the SD card directly instead of burning all my
    pics onto the CD-RW and using it in the kiosk.

    Otherwise I'm very happy with the prints for $.29. Now how about
    glossies for the in store service. The matts look a little dull.
    Geoharry, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Geoharry

    Chris Hoopes Guest

    "Geoharry" <> wrote in message
    > The printer was the Fuji setup with the kiosk to download my pics.
    >
    > One time I had 59 pics on the disk and got about 1/2 back, at another
    > Walmart I had only 9 pics on the disk and got 4 back ?????
    >
    > Maybe I'll try using the SD card directly instead of burning all my
    > pics onto the CD-RW and using it in the kiosk.
    >
    > Otherwise I'm very happy with the prints for $.29. Now how about
    > glossies for the in store service. The matts look a little dull.

    I've had the same problem before as well. My wife burned around 200 pictures
    to a CD. We got the correct number of prints back, but not all of the images
    were printed, and some were duplicates (when we didn't ask for duplicates).
    On occasion, I've sent some photos there to get pint results back quickly
    only to have the color balance not match the image. My regular photo lab
    doesn't have the same problem. I would think it would just be a different
    color balance per machine, but results are always mixed when dealing with
    Wal-Mart. I rarely send anything there anymore, with all of the different
    online print sites available.
    Chris Hoopes, Aug 13, 2003
  5. Geoharry

    Chuck Gadd Guest

    On 12 Aug 2003 13:00:14 -0700, (Geoharry) wrote:

    >I have tried Walmart twice and I'm happy with the quality but both
    >times (at different stores) the machine only printed about half of my
    >photos. The clerk ran the order twice but only half the prints came
    >out. One clerk finally got all 59 prints after 3 tries. What
    >gives????

    Well, I can only guess that the clert didn't know what he was doing.
    I recently ran a set of 120 pictures, about 40 I ordered doubles of,
    and got every single pic with the proper doubles. I've done other
    purchases of smaller sets (30-40 pics) and had zero problems.

    One disappointment I had with the fuji kiosk is that it doesn't manage
    discs with LOTS of photos very well. It's time consuming to page thru
    the photos on-screen, and it will only see the first 300 pics on the
    disc.

    Chuck Gadd
    http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua
    Chuck Gadd, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Geoharry

    Z Guest

    Thats the thing about Wal-mart, They have the equipment to do the job, they
    just won't pay more than $$ to hire the brains to run it!

    BRian

    Z, Aug 16, 2003