    How can i make OE download all messages?

    --
    Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Uber-Thrustation

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Uber-Thrustation said:

    > Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system clock!
    > How can i make OE download all messages?

    Messages posted from the future aren't worth reading.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Uber-Thrustation

    trout Guest

    Uber-Thrustation wrote:

    > Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system
    > clock! How can i make OE download all messages?

    Past the time on your system clock? Eh?
    Generally, you can see all messages available on your server by clicking
    on Tools > "Get Next Headers" enough times. You can go to Tools >
    Options > Read, and increase this number up to 1,000 (at a time); or
    just uncheck the option and let 'er rip.
    --
    "Are you trying to see the future?"

    trout, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Uber-Thrustation

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <4eGVa.559579$>,
    says...
    > Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system clock!
    > How can i make OE download all messages?

    Um....oh forget it.
    --
    | | PandaKunda | aLsO nObIe |

    Jim PKP, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Uber-Thrustation

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Uber-Thrustation continued:

    > Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system
    > clock! How can i make OE download all messages?

    Messages that are yet to be posted are notoriously difficult to read due to
    the lack of content, which is caused by their total lack of existance.

    The best thing is to wait until the clock changes and see what the future
    has brought you.
    --
    slumpy
    no more