help- printing problem in microsoft outlook express

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. When i want to print a e-mail in outlook express with SP2, i got this error.
    and how can i resolve this problem. Thanks
    A runtime error has occured.
    Do you wish to debug?

    Line: 1343
    Error: Unspecified error

    Program: [1260] C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
    Stack Frame: CPrintDoc_InitDocument

    Etc.
    oNode.style.marginTop = nTop + "px";
    oNode.style.height = nHeight + "px";
    }
    }
    }
    function CPrintDoc_InitDocument( fUseStreamHeader )
    {
    var fReallyUseStreamHeader = (fUseStreamHeader &&
    (dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader != null));
    this._anMerge[1] = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 1 : 0;
    this._nStatus = (fReallyUseStreamHeader) ? 0 : 1;
    this.AddFirstPage();
    this._aaRect[this._nStatus][0].contentSrc = (fReallyUseStreamHeader)
    ? dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHeader
    : this._strDocURL;
    }
    function CPrintDoc_PrintAllSubDocuments( fRecursionOK )
    {
    if (!this._aDoc)
    return;
    var nDocs = this._aDoc.length;
    var i;
    g_cLeftToPrint += nDocs;
    for (i = 0; i < nDocs; i++)
    {
    PrintSentinel(this._aDoc._strDoc, fRecursionOK);
    }
    }
    function CPrintDoc_BuildAllLinkedDocuments()
    {
    Etc.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=, Oct 24, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=

    hd troll Guest

    bummer, it looks real serious. ;o)

    hd troll, Oct 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
    newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
    help you.

    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
    > newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
    > help you.

    Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
    thing, lately.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Oct 24, 2005
  5. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> I strongly suggest you post this message in the microsoft.public.msagent
    >> newsgroup. There are several helpful Microsoft Agents in there that can
    >> help you.

    > Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
    > thing, lately.

    Violence is not the answer.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 24, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFuZ2lj?=

    kpg Guest

    Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
    like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175819.htm (10/24/2005
    > 4:27:55 PM) #
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    >>
    >>> I strongly suggest you post this message in the
    >>> microsoft.public.msagent newsgroup. There are several helpful
    >>> Microsoft Agents in there that can help you.

    >> Except for Agent McBob. Watch out for him, he's been on this VIOLENCE
    >> thing, lately.

    > Violence is not the answer.

    That kinda depends on the question, don't it?

    kpg, Oct 24, 2005