    L Guest

    Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
    Somtimes does not print even one page.

    L, Jan 11, 2004

  2. L wrote:
    > Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
    > Somtimes does not print even one page.

    Lexmark is it ?

    michael turner, Jan 11, 2004

  3. "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    > L wrote:
    > > Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
    > > Somtimes does not print even one page.

    > Lexmark is it ?

    whoa there I have had epson lexmark hewletp
    they all have glitches,
    but I have a lex upstairs and it has been quieter quicker and a site better
    than my old epson, plus more frugal on ink. Just my 2p worth.

    Annette Kurten, Jan 12, 2004
  4. L

    L Guest

    No, it is Okidata Okipage 4w. This tiny printer worked well for over 4
    years. I hate to get rid of it because it takes so little space on my desk.

    L, Jan 12, 2004
  5. L wrote:
    > No, it is Okidata Okipage 4w. This tiny printer worked well for over 4
    > years. I hate to get rid of it because it takes so little space on my desk.
    >
    > michael turner wrote:
    >
    >> L wrote:
    >>
    >>> Used to work fine. All of a sudden it stops printing after one page.
    >>> Somtimes does not print even one page.

    >> Lexmark is it ?

    Ah, OK, now we have ONE detail that might provide a few hints. Anything
    else you can tell us? What version of Windows, what did you recently
    install (if anything), how is it connected, what are the spool settings in
    Printer Properties, what program(s) are you printing from, etc.?

    Otherwise, it's like throwing darts at a dartboard to guess ... although
    some people around here do seem to have psychic powers in determining
    what's not included by way of critical info in posts.

    For example, will this printer print continuous test pages (as most will)
    without a computer required? If so, does it print more than one page that
    way?

    Tergiversative, Jan 12, 2004