    Can I eliminate that problem?
    Thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Adriano

    The Prophecy Guest

    Adriano wrote:
    > Hi,
    > when I am online, also with Internet Explorer off, I often see two
    > open windows of Popoup. I see one of these and I read "dvdmonster".
    > Sometimes I run AD-Aware but I have the same problem.
    > Can I eliminate that problem?
    > Thanks
    >
    > bye Adriano

    Have you updated Ad-Aware recently? Latest reference file should be

    01R298 20.04.2004

    The Prophecy, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Jerry G. Guest

    You must have downloaded a program that has an Adware type software with it.
    This is common. Nothing is for free!

    Install Ad-Aware, Spybot, and CWshredder. Do the updates, and run them one
    at a time. One of these should find your problem. Sometimes, one will find
    something that the other missed.

    You are best to do this in the safe mode. If the file is active and the
    computer is not in the safe mode, the utility may not be able to fix the
    problem for you.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG