    firewall so that they can send smtp mail we want that through our exachange
    server , we allows incoming pop3 emails.
    can anyone give me some advise

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Aug 30, 2006

  2. "IT-MONEY" wrote:

    > We have a group of users we are joining to our doamin they use outlook
    > express pop3 email. We do not allow out going smtp outgoing mail on our
    > firewall. It there a way to setup mailboxes fo them in our excahnge server
    > and have exchange grab emails from there pop3 email server and they can be
    > able to send out going email using our exchange server. they can still have
    > their outlook express. We just dont want to open ports for them on our
    > firewall so that they can send smtp mail we want that through our exachange
    > server , we allows incoming pop3 emails.
    > can anyone give me some advise

    Try this site
    http://www.msexchange.org/

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:38:01 -0700, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

    > We just dont want to open ports for them on our
    > firewall so that they can send smtp mail we want that through our exachange
    > server , we allows incoming pop3 emails.
    > can anyone give me some advise

    How much did you say they were paying you?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:38:01 -0700, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:
    >
    >> We just dont want to open ports for them on our
    >> firewall so that they can send smtp mail we want that through our
    >> exachange
    >> server , we allows incoming pop3 emails.
    >> can anyone give me some advise

    > How much did you say they were paying you?

    In burgers or pesos?

    Frisbee®, Aug 30, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message

    > can anyone give me some advise

    Yes. Get out of the IT industry immediately.

    CBIC, Sep 1, 2006
  6. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    Screw you

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  7. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    shut TFU jive Arse turkey

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  8. RE: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    thanks the site help got the problem solved

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  9. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    Got the problem solved

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  10. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    Got the problem solved it was for some consulting work i do got paid a couple
    of grand for asking a few questions and sending someone to do the work i love
    the IT fIELDS

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > shut TFU jive Arse turkey

    Shut The Frisbee® Up?

    Okay.

    I shut up when I'm told to shut up.

    I don't keep talking like some people do.

    Yessiree Bob! I don't have to be told twice!

    I'm probably the best person evar at shutting up!

    I'll bet there's nobody in this entire newsgroup who's better at shutting up
    than me!

    Why just last nig^6^&*(NO CARRIER

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:23:02 -0700, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

    > Got the problem solved it was for some consulting work i do got paid a couple
    > of grand for asking a few questions and sending someone to do the work i love
    > the IT fIELDS

    So you are saying you convinced the bank to hire someone else to fix it?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Sep 5, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > Screw you

    Ouch. That one hurt!!!

    CBIC, Sep 5, 2006
  14. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    WTF what bank you talking about, wake up and smell the coffee

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  15. Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    I official quit using the place aint nothing but rude people in here. I have
    read some of the responces you give to poeple its plain rude and
    disrespectful. Whoever is in charge needs to step up. let me make my onw
    money if i have question i will use a different news group. hell i can get
    better info using google . Holla holla dollar dollar bill

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >I official quit using the place aint nothing but rude people in here.

    Awww that's a shame. Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

    I have
    > read some of the responces you give to poeple its plain rude and
    > disrespectful.

    Ask a decent question, get a decent answer.

    Whoever is in charge needs to step up.

    The Almighty Ben is in charge. What are you trying to say?

    let me make my onw
    > money if i have question i will use a different news group.

    That's what I would do.

    hell i can get
    > better info using google .

    That's the smartest thing you've ever typed.

    Holla holla dollar dollar bill

    Yippee Kie Yay MF

    CBIC, Sep 5, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >I official quit using the place aint nothing but rude people in here. I
    >have
    > read some of the responces you give to poeple its plain rude and
    > disrespectful. Whoever is in charge needs to step up. let me make my onw
    > money if i have question i will use a different news group. hell i can get
    > better info using google . Holla holla dollar dollar bill

    Let us know when you've made enough money to buy a sense of humor, okay?

    Bye!

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> Screw you

    > Ouch. That one hurt!!!

    Astro-glide is best for screw you with updates.

    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:55:01 -0700, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

    > WTF what bank you talking about, wake up and smell the coffee

    WTF bank you figure? The one that owns the IP that you are posting from?

    Furrfu.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Sep 5, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: Help Pop3 email exchange smtp outgoing mail not allowed in net

    >>Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> I official quit using the place aint nothing but rude people in
    >> here. I have
    >> read some of the responces you give to poeple its plain rude and
    >> disrespectful. Whoever is in charge needs to step up. let me make my
    >> onw money if i have question i will use a different news group. hell
    >> i can get better info using google . Holla holla dollar dollar bill

    > Let us know when you've made enough money to buy a sense of humor,
    > okay?
    >
    > Bye!

    HA....BillyG doesn't have enough money to buy his a sense of humor.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006