    cetification from microsoft directly from the training center " newhorizons "
    ..

    and thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=, Apr 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Grep Guest

    and??

    Grep, Apr 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You could try clicking on this link
    >www.microsoft.com/Education/MSITAcademy and then try to locate the MS
    >academy near your location...

    my god, it's full of stars....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 10, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > my god, it's full of stars....

    OK. At first that movie confused me, then after many years I
    understood it, but since then I forgot whatever insights I had
    gained, so now it confuses me again.

    Ever try to go back and watch it? It's a 4 hour movie that could
    be done in 45 minutes. Talk about slow.

    kp "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that." g
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > OK. At first that movie confused me, then after many years I
    > understood it, but since then I forgot whatever insights I had
    > gained, so now it confuses me again.

    There is a website out there that describes the whole sequence of events and
    their meanings. I'd give you the link but I'm to lazy to look it up for
    you.
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > There is a website out there that describes the whole sequence of
    > events and their meanings. I'd give you the link but I'm to lazy to
    > look it up for you.

    The monolith is knowledge or some such.

    That it appears on the moon and then out into space
    is our drive to explore and learn.

    After that I lose it.

    What the heck is a star child anyway? Are they making
    fun of Jesus?
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> OK. At first that movie confused me, then after many years I
    >> understood it, but since then I forgot whatever insights I had
    >> gained, so now it confuses me again.

    > There is a website out there that describes the whole sequence of events
    > and their meanings. I'd give you the link but I'm to lazy to look it up
    > for you.

    Yeah, I remember that. I'd read the book in addition to watching the movie,
    and I still picked up a lot of stuff in there that I still didn't get.

    Have you read 3001?
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Have you read 3001?

    Negative. 2010 but not after.

    Read the Rama series though.

    1st book, good.
    2nd book, ok... what happend to the stuff identified in the first book?
    3rd book, spaceship sent by God? Wtf is going on here?
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  9. << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:

    > Read the Rama series though.

    There's a book?!

    I watch the Rama series on Comedy Central every night. I believe it is the
    Japanese version, but dubbed over in English......FutuRama, heard of it?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 10, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The monolith is knowledge or some such.
    >
    >That it appears on the moon and then out into space
    >is our drive to explore and learn.
    >
    >After that I lose it.

    I think at about that time, George C Scott started believing monkeys
    would replace butlers and become our servants.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 10, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Have you read 3001?

    > Negative. 2010 but not after.

    You should read 2065 (I think that's the title).

    It does explain a lot of stuff from the first two.

    3001 Has one character from the original. Other than that, it might as well
    have been a whole other novel. Well, two if you count HAL.

    > Read the Rama series though.
    >
    > 1st book, good.
    > 2nd book, ok... what happend to the stuff identified in the first book?
    > 3rd book, spaceship sent by God? Wtf is going on here?

    Not familiar with that. The whole extent of my Sci-Fi reading is 20xx
    series and HGTTG "trilogy"
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Rendevous with Rama
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?YnVyc2hhbg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Not familiar with that. The whole extent of my Sci-Fi reading is 20xx
    > series and HGTTG "trilogy"

    Try the Foundation series. Won the Hugo award for best series of all time.
    Even beat Lord of the Rings, not that I agree.
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006