    microsoft internet explorer has encountered problem and needs to close
    how do i stop this
    thanks

    hugh, Feb 23, 2005

  2. hugh

    VWWall Guest

    hugh wrote:
    > i have a box comes up on computer it says
    > microsoft internet explorer has encountered problem and needs to close
    > how do i stop this
    > thanks

    Try using FireFox instead:

    http://www.mozillazine.org/

    Click on Fx1.0 in top bar for free download.

    --
    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Feb 24, 2005

  3. hugh

    David Guest

    Kind of hard to download firefox if you have no browser.
    To answer the original question...if you have windows xp or me try
    the built in system restore and go to an earlier date when things
    were working. System restore is under programs..accessories..system
    tools..system restore.
    Hope this helps..
    Dave

    David, Feb 24, 2005
  4. hugh

    hugh Guest

    dont know how to download it
    got connected to site ok
    yhanks

    hugh, Feb 24, 2005
  5. hugh

    VWWall Guest

    hugh wrote:
    > dont know how to download it
    > got connected to site ok
    > yhanks

    Click on Fx1.0 in top bar. On next page click: en-US/. (Or other
    language you wish.)

    a while on dial-up!

    Double click on this file after download complete to install FireFox.

    --
    Virg Wall

    VWWall, Feb 24, 2005
  6. hugh