    giving me an answer..

    Yours sincerely,

    Ash :)

    Asho, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Asho

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Asho" <> wrote in
    news:4084ea50$0$4543$:

    > Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
    > Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
    > burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send
    > an e-mail back to giving me an answer..

    By dual burners you could mean only two things I think. Either a drive
    that burns both CDs and DVDs, or a DVD drive that can burn both DVD-R and
    DVD+R discs.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Asho

    Guest

    Unfortunately your knowledge of crossposting is not lacking. Go to
    www.dvdrhelp.com you nut.

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:13:01 +1000, "Asho" <> wrote:

    >Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in Laman's
    >terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD burners and
    >Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could send an e-mail back to
    > giving me an answer..
    >
    >Yours sincerely,
    >
    >Ash :)

    , Apr 20, 2004
  4. Asho

    Thor Guest

    It's the difference between a drive that can merely read CDs and read DVDs,
    a drive that can read and write CDs, but only read DVDs, and a drive that
    can read and write CDs, or read and write DVDs.

    Thor, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Asho

    The Prophecy Guest

    Asho wrote:
    > Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
    > Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
    > burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
    > send an e-mail back to giving me an answer..
    >
    > Yours sincerely,
    >
    > Ash :)

    I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to point out
    that you should never post your real e-mail to any newsgroup. E-mail
    spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups and then send craploads of
    spam to them.

    The Prophecy, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Asho

    JD Guest

    "The Prophecy" <> wrote in message
    > Asho wrote:
    > > Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
    > > Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
    > > burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
    > > send an e-mail back to giving me an answer..
    > >
    > > Yours sincerely,
    > >
    > > Ash :)

    > I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to point

    out
    > that you should never post your real e-mail to any newsgroup. E-mail
    > spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups and then send craploads

    of
    > spam to them.

    Unless he's trying to get someone spammed :>

    JD, Apr 21, 2004
  7. Asho

    The Prophecy Guest

    JD wrote:
    > "The Prophecy" <> wrote in message
    >> Asho wrote:
    >>> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me! Umm could someone, in
    >>> Laman's terms, please tell me the difference between normal CD-R/DVD
    >>> burners and Dual burners? It'd be really appreciated if you could
    >>> send an e-mail back to giving me an answer..
    >>>
    >>> Yours sincerely,
    >>>
    >>> Ash :)

    >> I see that other people have already answered so I'm just going to
    >> point out that you should never post your real e-mail to any
    >> newsgroup. E-mail spammers harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups
    >> and then send craploads of spam to them.

    > Unless he's trying to get someone spammed :>

    Hmmm.... You raise an interesting point.......

    The Prophecy, Apr 21, 2004