    else?
    Or the problem is wrong configuration of CA server?

    Thx.
    Zhe-Min Lin, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Zhe-Min Lin wrote:
    > I use web interface to request cert from win2k ca server,
    > But it always hangs there showing "downloading active control..".
    > I have no idea what's going on. Would you please show me a way?
    > I need to install a component (but I can't find this) or SPx or something
    > else?
    > Or the problem is wrong configuration of CA server?
    >
    > Thx.

    Hi,

    you must verify and authorize the use and download of "ActiveXe" in the
    Internet Explorer configuration.
    At least, you must configure IE to "demand/ask" you for unsigned Activex
    (look in the security part)!

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server,[MCSE option Messaging, MCSA 2003].
    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Jan 17, 2004