    Oleacc.Dll file cannot start. Check The file to determine the problem.
    I deleted the Dll and downloaded it from a different site. I still get
    the same error message. Any help would be much appreciated.

    graeme@invalid, Oct 20, 2004

  2. graeme@invalid

    °Mike° Guest

    Where did you download it from? CWShredder is now
    being maintained by InterMute:

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:39:51 +1000, in
    <417783c9$0$10346$>
    graeme@invalid scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2004

  3. °Mike° wrote:
    > Where did you download it from? CWShredder is now
    > being maintained by InterMute:
    > http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html
    >

    > On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:39:51 +1000, in
    > <417783c9$0$10346$>
    > graeme@invalid scrawled:
    >

    >>Cool Web Search Shredder Ver2 has just been released. I downloaded the
    >>CWSInstall file but when I tried to install it I got an error message
    >>Oleacc.Dll not found, so I did a google and downloaded the Dll. As per
    >>the text file which came with it I installed it to Windows\System. Then
    >>I tried another install of CWSInstall but got an error message : The
    >>Oleacc.Dll file cannot start. Check The file to determine the problem.
    >> I deleted the Dll and downloaded it from a different site. I still get
    >>the same error message. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Sorry I did not keep a copy of the link.

    graeme@invalid, Oct 21, 2004
  4. graeme@invalid

    DC Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    [...]

    > Where did you download it from? CWShredder is now
    > being maintained by InterMute:

    InterMute, eh? Never heard of 'em.

    http://tinyurl.com/5pfqb };O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Oct 22, 2004
  5. graeme@invalid

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 22, 2004
  6. graeme@invalid

    °Mike° Guest

    On 21 Oct 2004 23:28:58 GMT, in
    <>
    DC scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >[...]
    >
    >> Where did you download it from? CWShredder is now
    >> being maintained by InterMute:

    >InterMute, eh? Never heard of 'em.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/5pfqb };O)

    That was painful!