    Hello. I have temperally conected to a computer thrugh an eathernet cable. I
    can't get my smtp to work. I tried smtp.earthlink.net and no luck. What's
    going on. I have windows xp. Thanks.

    SA, Jul 21, 2004

  2. SA

    Sonic Guest

    You're connected to a machine which in turn is connected to the net? If so,
    is ICS running? Can you access the internet ok, but only mail won't work?

    --
    BOINC Team -
    http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=112938

    Sonic, Jul 21, 2004

  3. SA wrote:

    > Hello. I have temperally conected to a computer thrugh an eathernet cable. I
    > can't get my smtp to work. I tried smtp.earthlink.net and no luck. What's
    > going on. I have windows xp. Thanks.

    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 21, 2004
  4. SA

    SA Guest