    I save a file on a disc yesterday, and now I've delete it now when i go into
    file it at the bottom, so how do i delete it from the file menu please
    a.s.a.p
    jeoo4i0056, Feb 21, 2004

  2. jeoo4i0056

    Unknown Guest

    Reword your request---difficult to understand.

    Unknown, Feb 21, 2004

  3. jeoo4i0056

    DC Guest

    jeoo4i0056 wrote:
    > I save a file on a disc yesterday, and now I've delete it now when i go into
    > file it at the bottom, so how do i delete it from the file menu please
    > a.s.a.p

    I *think* you are referring to an MRU list, correct? If so, maybe you
    should supply us with the name of the software in question.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 21, 2004
  4. jeoo4i0056

    anthonyberet Guest

    jeoo4i0056 wrote:
    > I save a file on a disc yesterday, and now I've delete it now when i
    > go into file it at the bottom, so how do i delete it from the file
    > menu please a.s.a.p

    Its a good idea when viewing mpegs like "At home with sheep III" to rename
    them before viewing them.
    Failing that you could look up the support forum for whatever software you
    are talking about...
    anthonyberet, Feb 21, 2004
  5. jeoo4i0056

    Mistoffolees Guest

    jeoo4i0056 wrote:
    > I save a file on a disc yesterday, and now I've delete it now when i go into
    > file it at the bottom, so how do i delete it from the file menu please
    > a.s.a.p

    What application? Some of the time, but not always, the file
    name can be deleted through editing the Windows Registry. But
    there are also some applications that will also allow the user
    to clear the list...look at the various options that are found
    under the menu bar.
    Mistoffolees, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Bebop & Rocksteady, Feb 21, 2004