    Could anyone help me please??? I have been helped many times by this group
    and I thank you again.
    Marie-Jeanne

    lethal9, Jan 31, 2004

  2. lethal9

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you used EasyCleaner recently?

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:15:23 GMT, in
    <%NVSb.354617$ts4.350047@pd7tw3no>
    lethal9 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 31, 2004

  3. lethal9

    lethal9 Guest

    Yes Mike I use it every week, is it too often?? I am not very good with
    computers. Is there a way to get the "Help and support"page back?
    Thank you
    Marie-Jeanne

    lethal9, Feb 1, 2004
  4. lethal9

    °Mike° Guest

    You need to update it. The old version broke ME and XP's
    help and support. Read the FAQ, and download the fix
    from Toniarts.

    The FAQ
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/faq.htm

    The fix:
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/files/FixWinMeHelp.reg

    EasyCleaner
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/files/EClea2_0.exe

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:37:40 GMT, in
    <oTXSb.355877$ts4.259119@pd7tw3no>
    lethal9 scrawled:

    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  5. lethal9

    lethal9 Guest

    Once again you save my day Mike!!!! thank you very much, what would we do
    without you! all is well now.
    Thank you! thank you !
    Marie-Jeanne

    lethal9, Feb 1, 2004
  6. lethal9

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:54:49 GMT, in
    <J%YSb.354167$X%5.163494@pd7tw2no>
    lethal9 scrawled:

    >Once again you save my day Mike!!!! thank you very much, what
    >would we do without you! all is well now.
    >Thank you! thank you !
    >Marie-Jeanne
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> You need to update it. The old version broke ME and XP's
    >> help and support. Read the FAQ, and download the fix
    >> from Toniarts.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  7. lethal9

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    > You're welcome.
    >

    > On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:54:49 GMT, in
    > <J%YSb.354167$X%5.163494@pd7tw2no>
    > lethal9 scrawled:
    >
    >>Once again you save my day Mike!!!! thank you very much, what
    >>would we do without you! all is well now.
    >>Thank you! thank you !
    >>Marie-Jeanne

    [snip]

    Agreed! :)

    --

    <HCFTH>

    Boomer, Feb 1, 2004
  8. lethal9

    °Mike° Guest

    On 01 Feb 2004 02:11:12 GMT, in
    <401c6040$0$198$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    <snip>

    >> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:54:49 GMT, in
    >> <J%YSb.354167$X%5.163494@pd7tw2no>
    >> lethal9 scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Once again you save my day Mike!!!! thank you very much, what
    >>>would we do without you! all is well now.
    >>>Thank you! thank you !
    >>>Marie-Jeanne

    >[snip]
    >
    >Agreed! :)